Bringing it all together
Modern Plant and Supply Chain systems consists of multiple software from multiple software suppliers and vendors. These best in class softwares are equipped with some of the best functionality to address the specific requirement. However it is most important that these individual software talk to each other for getting the appropriate data as well as ensure business process integration. Many times many MES and SCM projects fail because of insufficient or incomplete integration between modules that have delivered the specific functionality they were supposed to. This is where both road-mapping an integration architecture and skills to deliver the fully integrated solution becomes critical for any large scale project. The maximum value fro the project and the software then start flowing and user community also gets satisfied with the use of the software. At the end the system needs to deliver the same ease of integration that they are used as a simple copy=paste in an excel sheet.
- A varied array of data sources and information gives rise to compatibility issues.
- Many times these softwares are from multiple vendors/suppliers who do not supply ready integration.
- Some of this data might be in the manual form.
- Because of varied systems this data is often in different formats exclusive to their technology and hence is difficult to analyse simultaneously
- Enterprises operating on a tight timelines often implement custom solutions which rarely include a well-standardized integration interface. This often means a customized interface must be built which cause problem as software get replaced/upgraded.
- Larger enterprises suffer from complications of legacy systems and process limitations that can make it difficult to traverse the critical data between systems on time.
- Having a very strong domain background and industry knowledge, we understand the integration of the software from Process point of view in addition to understanding the software touch points itself.
- We reduce analysis time by using analyzing the integration requirements very quickly and creating a road-map for all users to understand and sign off.
- Reduce deployment times by taking advantage of many industry specific interface maps we have already built
- Reduce project time lines by using some of the standard template interfaces we have in our library.
- Eliminate conflicts by aligning business objectives with operational performance.
- Eliminate Ambiguity by presenting one single true version of the data.
- Integration efforts for intra system modules as well as inter system dashboards.
- Integration capabilities across multiple software vendor platforms in the SCM, APC, LIMS and MES software space.
- Offreing a variety of services in integration including early stage road-map, best practices and feasibility studies right upto maintenance of your tightly integrated systems with negligible downtime.
- With your inputs and requirements and our expertise, quickly pinpoint the crucial dashboards from various systems. Focus is always on using existing software investments before making recommendations for additional software investments.
- Work on all layers of Integration including Automation (DCS, PLC, Manual), Plant Equipments, Tank Farms and Storage Systems, Sophisticated Planning and Scheduling Systems, Inventory Management Systems, Direct and Indirect integration with Dashboards, Integration with ERP Systems and several other smaller solution pieces